Thursday, November 24, 2005

Quick Blip

I am in Lebanon, PA with Debbie and family for Thanksgiving. I bought a winter coat today. It's as orange as my shoes. I am so excited. My leather coats just weren't keeping me warm. Anyway, now I will look like a winter tangerine walking around this season.

So my family just bought a new computer this week and they are contemplating a decent internet service. The small-town dial-up thing is more frustration than it is worth. Maybe if my actually concedes that we need high-speed internet I'll actually be online again. One can hope.

I am going to work at a coffee/gift shop this Christmas season to suppliment my tutoring income. I get as much free coffee as I want while I am on shift. This could get dangerous. I am excited.

1 comment:

0r4cl3 said...

Sarah!! So nice to hear from you again! What coffee shop are you going to work at? How was your Thanksgiving? Lol, Im glad to hear that your family is getting a faster computer, I knew it would happen soon....catch ya later!