Monday, February 20, 2006

1, 2, 3...

Life's been busy, in a good way, but there's really nothing remarkable to write about. So I'll list it.

1. I have become friends with a starving Bohemian writer.
2. I discovered an amazing Thai restaurant through some friends at work.
3. My car was brutally attack by a rabid shopping cart while I was at work in the predawn hours of the morning.
4. I have begun an Arabic tutorial, so hopefully I can independantly ask where a bathroom is this summer.
5. I have continued search out job possibilities, and have come across something that just might fit. (We shall see)
6. I have discovered a few new Starbucks beverages to add to my much-loved list.
7. I ate Mineo's pizza with some of my closest friends. Good times.

See? Really not much worth writing about. Tune in for better stuff (hopefully) next time!!!

2 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

You know, when stuff happens, that's when you realize that the times when nothing is happening, are some of the best of your life....

Jeremy said...

lol, jason makes an interesting point. anyhow, Im curious about this job prospect. is it the one you told me about already or another one? ttyl.