Friday, October 24, 2008

Larnaca, Cyprus

Ok, Jeremy. Noted. I don't blog. It seems that all of my family and friends have jumped on the blog band wagon and I have fallen off somewhere along the way. I promise that I do visit other people's blogs and keep updated on their lives. I know it sounds lame but I just don't seem to ever get the time to sit at the computer and maintain my own blog. I keep up with facebook. It's just difficult to keep up with two such sites, and I know a ton more people on facebook. However, in the spirit of trying to climb back on that blogger band wagon, I am going to try to catch up on a few of the things in my life that I haven't posted.

These photos are from my husband's and my time in Cyprus this past summer.






The beaches and streets of Larnaca are very pretty. I wandered around with my camera or enjoyed the beaches during the days while my hubby was working.







These are of St. Lazarus Church in Larnaca.Some believe that after Christ raised Lazarus from the dead he came here to Cyprus to live out the rest of his days, and died here. His body has since been removed, but this church was erected in honor of him.



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, it was good to see that you have posted once again. I will pass the news.

Anonymous said...

Larnaca Property
in Cyprus could be described as the resort with everything. It’s a major municipality,a town and a holiday resort all rolled into one. It’s also home to the Islands main airport and and boast a great selection of shops too.