Thursday, September 22, 2005

Back at Lin's

So I'm at Lindsay's again,and therefore I can post. Jase and Tom are back in town. Life is wonderful. I have missed Jase soooo much, it's good to have him around again (if only for the week). It's good to hangout with Tom too although he's mainly preoccupied. Jase had me convinced to come back to CO with him earlier today, and then my mother reminded me of previously made obligations and destroyed those plans. It would have been so fun. Oh well. I guess I should stick around here and do something with myself. I really do want to get out there and bond with the guys at some point though.

1 comment:

0r4cl3 said...

It was soooo nice to see you! I missed you so much. I hope that you have fun, and remember, you can't go foreign without visiting us first!