Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So I Took J's Test

J, I think I enjoy these things as much as you do. Unfortunately Teacher was not on the list of possible jobs for me. Hmmm.


Career Inventory Test Results


Extroversion ||||||||||||||||||||| 63%
Emotional Stability ||||||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness ||||||||| 30%
Altruism ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Inquisitiveness ||||||||||||||| 50%




You are an Inspirer, possible professions include - conference planner, speech pathologist, HR development trainer, ombudsman, clergy, journalist, newscaster, career counselor, housing director, character actor, marketing consultant, musician/composer, artist, information-graphics designer, human resource manager, merchandise planner, advertising account manager, dietitian/nutritionist, speech pathologist, massage therapist, editor/art director.

2 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

Sarah! Can't wait to see ya! I hope that all is well and that you find a good job soon...or just keeping going on vacations...lol

Jeremy said...

gotta love those tests. yours is very similar to mine except your more disorganized and more altruistic then me. go figure.
Id say go for anything in HR. You would make good money and be right at home. For some reason I just see you working more with adults then kids at the moment. ;-)