Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Anxiety

I am beginning to get stressed about finances. I feel like I will never get ahead. I am tired of struggling though. I am still trying to prepare myself financially for this summer. I have this dumb school loan to pay off. People are always asking to go out and do stuff, and I really can't afford to. I feel like a jerk turning them down over and over again, and when I go I feel guilty for spending money that I shouldn't be spending. I want so badly to get out to Denver to see the boys out there before I leave the country. I know my job isn't going to help much, but there are reasons that I have this job and not a better paying one at the moment. Life just gets stressful sometimes.

3 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

I know how you feel hon, thats the story of the first 22 years of my life! As for coming out to see us, I'm gonna buy you a ticket soon, so I will call you and we'll talk about when you can come out...You'll love it! See ya soon!

amoetspes said...

I'll call ya soon.

Jeremy said...

we all struggle with finances. One day all the debt with be paid and the next week we will die.
Well maybe not the next week, but you know what I mean. I hope you do make it out, but try not to feel bad if you don't. I hope all continues to go well with you.
Peace...