Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Brief

My time here in the U.S. is winding down. Less than two months before I'm off to things unknown. The job opportunity that I mentioned before looks pretty positive, which means I'll probably be staying in Egypt after the others come back from our trip together. It seems highly likely that I will be staying there to teach for a couple of years. It's all very exciting, but I am beginning to get a little nervous. I am hoping to at least be home for summers, but we will see what happens. Right now I am just enjoying everything, and spending time with the people that I will miss while I am there.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Well I will offer a pre-congradulations on this work you have for you in Egypt. I look forward to hearing from you. Give me a call when you get a chance.

MissT said...

Wow, that is amazing and exciting! I have butterflies for you. The months will just fly by...
:)
T