Saturday, August 19, 2006

Getting Started

I have finally found a home! It is near my work, near modes of transportation, and near all the basic shopping needs. I am pretty excited about it. My roomate and I get to move in in a week. We were supposed to move in today, but some things are not finished yet. I will be happy to move in and get settled.

I started work last week. I am pretty excited about it, and a little nervous of course. I think it will be good. I just hope that I do a good job. Once I get through a week or two, I'll feel a lot better. I just need to get my feet under me. I'm sure I'll learn as I go.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

see? everything works out for the best. ;-) Im excited to hear what God has in store for your future. Take care.

License to thrill said...

Awesome opossum. Guess you don't need the tent after all. We need to talk, soon. E-mail me if you get a chance

Anonymous said...

Hey, happy to hear that you'll have a place to call home!
Tracy