Friday, May 20, 2005

Bob

I chopped all of my hair off yesterday and donated it to charity. Now I'm bald.

I am in Rochester with my roomates from my first college. My roomie's getting married and the rest of us are the bridal party. My life, always the bridesmaid, never the bride. It's all good though. I like being a free spirit. Anyway, it's fun to be back with my friends. It's been three years since we've all been together. It feels like we never parted though. So much fun. Ok, well back to the pre-wedding bliss. I'll blog later.

6 comments:

Dark§aint said...

Can't picture you bald, this I have to see.

0r4cl3 said...

bald? what? maybe it's good that I left when I did... ;-)

amoetspes said...

Haha, well maybe not bald, just shorter than I've had it since kindergarten.

Anonymous said...

As her mom I just want to assure everyone that her hair is quite cute and very professional looking.

Anonymous said...

As her mom I just want to assure everyone that her hair is quite cute and very professional looking.

Jeremy said...

you said you were bald almost as if it were an after statement...