Thursday, May 05, 2005

Quick Update

I have only been online once since I got back to this lovely country, so I haven't been blogging lately. Right now I am visiting family. They all got together at my grandparents house last night and threw me a little birthday party. It was fun. I got to see relative that I haven't seen in ten years. Today we went to Philly and hung out down there. We went to all the historic site in the city. I really enjoyed hanging out in an American city. It was so clean compared to what I'm used to, and everyone spoke my language. Tomorrow we are going to New York to do the Statue of Liberty, etc. Good times back in the U.S.

3 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

In case I don't see you...

Happy Birthday!!

Dark§aint said...

Agreed. Happy Birthday

amoetspes said...

Thanks guys