Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I took J's test

Does this sound like me? It seemed a little off, but maybe I just don't see things about myself that others see. What do you think?


Extraversion |||||||||||||||| 70%
Stability |||||||||| 40%
Orderliness |||| 20%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 63%
Intellectual |||||||||||||| 56%
Mystical |||||||||||||||| 63%
Artistic |||||||||||||||| 63%
Religious |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Hedonism |||||||||||| 50%
Materialism |||||| 30%
Narcissism |||||||||| 36%
Adventurousness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Work ethic |||||| 30%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 43%
Conflict seeking |||| 16%
Need to dominate |||||||||| 36%
Romantic |||||||||| 36%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 50%
Anti-authority |||||||||||| 50%
Wealth |||||||||| 36%
Dependency |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Change averse |||||||||||||| 56%
Cautiousness |||||||||| 36%
Individuality |||||||||||||||| 70%
Sexuality |||||||||||| 50%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||| 63%
Physical security |||||||||||||||| 63%
Physical fitness |||||||||||| 44%
Histrionic |||||||||| 36%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||| 70%
Vanity |||||| 30%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Female cliche |||||||||||| 43%


Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.


trait snapshot:

craves attention, messy, open, rash, irritable, likes large parties, low self control, weird, fragile, does not like to be alone, emotionally sensitive, worrying, depressed, heart over mind, does not respect authority, dependent, not rule conscious, not good at saving money, more interested in relationships than intellectual pursuits, likes to fit in, very social, frequently second guesses self, phobic, suspicious, not careful, outgoing, vain, compassionate, aggressive, likes to make fun, hates to lose

3 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

I think that some of your traits were exaggerated more in this quiz than in other quizzes (sp?). Or it's possible that I don't know you anymore ;-)

Jeremy said...

yeah this quiz doesnt bloat your goat, its down and dirty, and tells it like it is. I think it exaggerates so you get the point. And its more a tendency then an actually trait. at least thats my thought

amoetspes said...

The extraversion and orderliness comments were probably right on. I do run from responsibility. I can be an emotional mess, but usually it's because I am completely out of my comfort zone. I don't like to stay in one place long enough to let myself stabilize. Anyway, you guys know me well. You probably have a better view of me than I do of myself.