Saturday, January 07, 2006

*Brrrr!*

Christmas is over and New Years is over, so now basically I have months of frigid weather to look forward to and no holiday to give that weather the illusion of being festive. And the snow continues....

The headaches are back. I think that most of last month was headache free, but they have returned. I have had this one for two days now. It makes me want to puke. Gotta love those. I don't know what the issue is, but I wish I could get rid of these. Yes, I have had my head examined. They can't find anything wrong. I'm not saying that there isn't anything wrong, they just can't seem to diagnose anything medically. It's just one of those lifelong annoyances that I'll probably never get rid of. Blah.

I really am not feeling as negative as I sound in this happy blog. I am looking for another job. Now that the Christmas rush is over I need some supplementary income. That's always fun. I probably will just get something to generate some cash for the next couple of months until I head to Egypt.

I'm also looking into possibilities in further education. We shall see how that goes. I know I want to get my master's, but I didn't think I would get into it this soon. The way things seem to be working out in my life lately it just might be best for me to pursue my master's sooner rather than later. That's all up in the air of course. We shall see what happens.

This weekend I am spending with the youth group at church. This is their winter retreat weekend. It's a lot of fun. These kids are a trip. I really enjoy participating in these things. I wish I could do more with them. Right now a bunch of them are playing football out in this frigid weather. Crazy kids. Well, I supposed I should return to my shivering.

2 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

Hehe, winter will be over soon! And then it will be hot, really hot....See ya soon!

amoetspes said...

Can't wait!