Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Continuation of Christmas

Christmas was wonderful, although I haven't fully relinquished my hold on the holiday yet, so in my little unimportant world the holiday season continues. The festivities shall continue through the New Year and beyond.

I tried to shop today, but as I entered the first store I had a change of heart, and decided to spare my heart and just go home. I hadn't seen my home since Christmas morning anyway. It's been nice having a couple of days with friends and family, but an evening at home may be nice. My house is crying out for a little bit of attention, especially my bedroom. It's looking rough. Maybe I'll be inspired to do something about that today. Of course then again, maybe not.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

hey, it was great hanging out with ya. sorry I forgot the goodies! anyhow, give me a ring sometime when ya wanna talk. later...

p.s. Have a Happy New Year!