Thursday, December 08, 2005

Jobs, jobs

I worked with my kids today. As usual it was wonderful, rewarding, and enjoyable. Right now I am working random jobs to make money while I search for "the real job". The thing is, all of my random, non-real jobs are wonderful, and I enjoy them so much! If you put all of my hours together from all of my jobs, I'm working more than full time. It almost makes me not want to get a real job. Ok, I don't want to get a real job, but that nagging sense of responsibility demands that I continue the search for one. Until I get one, however, I will continue to enjoy my days with the kids and my days at the shop.

1 comment:

0r4cl3 said...

Who has this "real-job" thing? Who needs a real-job? Sarah, I think that having a real-job is overrated. After all, you didn;t get a college degree to have a real job....you got it for the real-world experience and to further your academic and philosophical learning of the arts, sciences, and humanities....like Socrates and Plato!! Learning for learning's sake! I wish....!