Saturday, March 12, 2005

Beautiful Feet? Probably Not.

So today was a fun day. I taugh English at the English Camp this morning. We had a good time. We just did ESL games.

After that three of the girls and I went out for pedicures. I had never experienced the wonders of the pedicure before. It is quite the magical experience. I rather enjoyed it, and now my feet are passable if not somewhat attractive. Ok, I don't want to go too far. They may not be beautiful, but now they have five little spots of mauve at the end of them.

When our pedicures were over we dicided that the fun shouldn't end there, so we grabbed a cab and headed for Khao San Raod to do some shopping. Of course we had fun with that. I grabbed some fisherman's pants, and a few other Thailand specials. I really enjoyed bartering today. Somedays I just don't have it in me, but today I had a great time using as much of my Thai vocabulary as possible, and when my Thai didn't convince them, I pulled out my lower lip. We finished the day off with dinner at this amazing Italian restaurant. Arroy mak mak. So very very delicious!!!

No comments: