Monday, March 14, 2005

Missin People

I don't know why, but I am really missing everybody from home today. Yesterday I was in an "I'm going to explore the world" mood, and today I just want to be home with my friends and family. I don't know what my problem is. I'll be home soon enough though. I just seem to have this nagging anxiety. I don't know where it's coming from. I'm sure it will pass. I haven't been this homesick in a while though. It's not like I am miserable here. Usually when I am hating my job or something I am homesick, but right now I'm not. I'm just really missing everyone right now.

Tonight I am supposed to leave for the trip south. That should keep me busy and keep my mind from being homesick. I really hope the week goes well. I'm excited about it. It will be good to get back down there and see some improvement fromthe devastation that I saw the last time I was down there. Lord help me to make a difference.

2 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

Can't wait to see ya. Have fun and be safe in the south.....luv!

Anonymous said...

sarah, we miss you too! i've been thinking about you alot lately and i got some stuff together to send to you, but everyone procrastinated on getting the group package together, so i don't think it would get there before you leave so i am not sure i'll send it... let me know what you think.... but wither way i definitely love you and miss you and i want you o know that i think about you all the time. in all your adventures lately i havent seen you online so i have gotten to talk to you. everyone is coming to my house for easter like last year and we are sure going to miss you. can't wait to see you!!! love you darling!! :D