Thursday, March 24, 2005

Thoughts

So many things have been good lately. I am enjoying life so much right now. It's almost frightening to me, but I know I should just enjoy the good times and not worry about the bad. I went back and read my journals from the past six months today. I was really depressed for a while. I was truly miserable. Now I am having a great time and really enjoying things here. It's crazy how things change. Monday I have to start teaching summer school here at GES. Hopefully teaching here will be different from teaching at the other school. Hopefully it will go well. I think that it will be good, but I always get a little nervous when I am about to start something new. Only one more month left here in Thailand! I can't believe it. Time is going by so quickly. Oh I hope the rest of my time here is good.

No comments: