Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday, Monday

Yesterday was Easter Sunday, and all of the farong staff got together for a big dinner to celebrate. It was a lot of fun, but bittersweet. It was our Last Supper. This week everyone is cleaning out their classrooms, homes, and dispersing for random places on the globe. Bittersweet. We are all a little sad to see this year end, but I think most of us are pretty excited for whatever is next. I'll be sad to see everyone go. I'll miss everyone. This month is going to be so quiet! I think it'll be good though.

I started teaching summer school today. It was good. I am teaching first and second grades. I only have fifteen students in my class though, and they are really good. I am kind of happy to be back in the classroom. I enjoyed my break immensely, but it's good to be back to work, and the work environment here, though sometimes chaotic, is much easier to deal with than the last one. My students seem to be pretty cute too. I am sure this month will be a good one.

5 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

Have a great last month...can't wait to see ya on the 23rd! Let me know if you need picked up from the airport...

0r4cl3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeremy said...

You are just starting to like it and now you are coming home. Go fig. ;-) The more things change the more they stay the same and I love that. Been thinking about ya lately. Cant wait to see you again, who knows when that will be. Take care of yourself. peace...

amoetspes said...

I hope it will be soon.

MissT said...

Daydreamer,
Easter was great...I will miss the games and movie nights! I am super glad that summer school is working out for you. See you in da morning.