Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Lists

I have been thinking a little about Jeremy's Death Clock blog, and about the idea of making a list of things that I want to accomplish before I die. Right now I am looking at the future with no clue as to what I am going to do next, or ever for that matter. The thing is I always come to this point where I am looking ahead at a blank future, and I never have a list to refer to to figure out what to do next, but God always lets me know what He wants me to do. I decided that I don't want to make a serious list. I always make little lists of random thing that would be cool to do in life, but none of them too serious. I think though, that that's a good thing, because I want to be open to whatever God wants me to do, and not get too focussed on things that I had set out to accomplish. It's worked out alright for me so far. I've gotten to live in random places and do random things that I would have never put on a list of my own.

1 comment:

0r4cl3 said...

Yea, I'm afraid that I'm not too much for the list thing either...it just depends on the the kind of person you are. I value flexibility over goal-scoring......