Saturday, December 04, 2004

Any Requests?

I am feeling overwhelmed. I have so much going on that I don't have time to sleep. I think that's probably how everybody feels at this time of year, but I am not even living in the land of Christmas. My problem is that I don't know how to say no. I misjudge my limits. I want to do everything for and with everyone, and I go overboard. I have been sick for about 9 days now, and I think it's just because I never stop to sleep. I am excited that it is the weekend, but even in the weekend there is no stopping. I am just doing less regulated stuff. Man, I need to learn to prioritize!

I am getting so excited about Christmas!!! Eventhough it's not like Christmas at home, I love the challenge of making my life in this place Christmassy. I'm also pretty excited that my brother is coming. That may have something to do with it. I am going downtown today to meet a guy who my mother knows from the States. I am meeting him for breakfast. Maybe I can do some Christmas shopping while I am down there. I am going to do a lot of Christmas shopping while my bro is here too so that I can send stuff home with him. I am not sure what to get everybody though, so all of you reading this, leave your requests in the comment box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want your brother back home safely with a ton of pictures of his trip. Your brothers Aaron & Andrew want shirts from Thailand (?). They are a boys 14 & 16 respectively. If you can't afford it don't worry, I think they think that's what you get from foreign lands. With Dan - I'll have to ask him. -Mom

0r4cl3 said...

Sarah, I want you home before I leave for Colorado. That is my Christmas present request. And I have another one, I want you to have the best Christmas that you possibly can, and to give yourself some time....and sleep. You deserve it, and need it. I love you.