Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Missin' Christmas

I'm feelin a bit homesick for Christmas. I'm missing the snow, the decorations, the parties, the music... I'm missing my family and friends. I miss the whole feel of Christmas. Whimper whimper. As I it here typing this, thinking about Christmas and all that goes with it, buddhist monks are walking along the street outside of my window in their bright orange togas. It's really cool to see that every morning, and even cooler to have the opportunity to be a part of the lives of the people here. They are amazing, and I do love it, but I'm still a totally girl. I still miss home. I am going to try not to think about it though. I am going to enjoy this right now, and next year I will enjoy being home. That's the plan at least.

1 comment:

License to thrill said...

the snow is great!!(sarcasticly)