Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A Brief Appearance

Merry Christmas! I am a little late in this greeting, sorry about that. I am in Chiang Mai staying with some friends, so I haven't been surfing the net much. I thought I'd make a brief appearance on-line today though. I had a really good Christmas. It's nice to spend Christmas with a family, to have children around to squeal and giggle as they open their presents. My friends up here have been so wonderful to David and I. I do miss everyone from home though. I love you guys, and I hope your holiday has been great.

I have been having a great time with Dave here. It's so much more fun to be in Thailand with Dave. We have had all kinds of little adventures, but maybe I'll write more about those when i have time to write.

A tsunami struck our shores Monday morning. It struck the beaches that several of my friends were staying at. One of them had her whole family with her on the island that suffered the most devastation in this country. I haven't heard anything from them yet, but communication is bad right now. Please pray for them if you think of it.


4 comments:

License to thrill said...

damn, everytime we try to get rid of dave

Anonymous said...

sarah... it's carolyn...
i am sooooooooo happy you are ok...
i wasn't sure where it hit...
i hope everything else is going fabulously...
and you are having fun with dave...
miss you guys...
late merry christmas...
u think dave can fit an elephant in a carry on??
hahaha
love you!
--carolyn

Jeremy said...

Sarah, Im glad you are ok. I was thinking about you alot today. Take care, and tell Dave I said hi. ;-)

0r4cl3 said...

Whew, glad to hear that you are ok...hope all is well....