Monday, December 13, 2004

One More Week

Only one more week before my brother gets here, and I am going to have most of the vacation time that was promised to me. Thanks God he's coming and thank God I get to hang otu with him. I am so excited. It will be so nice to have him here. I want to show him everything, but there's definately not enough time for that, so we'll just do what we can. It will be so nice to have family here, someone who has known me longer than a couple of months.

Last night I stayed in and watched movies with my roomate. Man I hope she stays here when she comes back after New Years. It would really suck to lose her. I am so glad she's here right now. It's nice to have someone else to decorate, and plan with during the Christmas season. We made french toast for dinner and watched movies. I made fried apples while we watched White Christmas. The whole place smelled like apples and cinnamon. It was so relaxing. I love the movie White Christmas. Call me a sap, but for me it's classic. I may even watch it again before the season ends.

So now back to school. This week is going to be pretty high stress. Saturday is our Grand Opening ceremony and our Christmas production. With the lack of communication and planning that we deal with here it's sure to be a very stressful time and an interesting event. I can't wait until it's over.

No comments: