Friday, December 17, 2004

Bring an End to the Stress

I got the greatest care package ever from my best friend this week. It was full of real coffee, and good chocolate, two of my favorite things in life. I think I can survive here for sure with supplies like that coming across the border! When I opened it my roomate saw the contents and raise her eyebrows, "She sure knows you well." I love it! Thanks for the survival package, Mandy. It totally brightens a stressful week.

Thank goodness that after tomorrow my school's Grand Opening Expo, and Christmas Program will be over. I will be so relieved. It is such an event! They have been building all kinds of random things for the event. They brought in a ton of huge pavillion-like tents. Workers have been working on the grounds and buildings forever. The stress just keeps building. After tomorrow it will be over. Whew!!! What a relief that will be.

After that my brother will be here!!! I can't wait to have him here. The comfort factor of having a family member around is huge. He's like a shelter from daily comments and criticism that I constantly get in my work environment (which I rarely ecscape since I live on the same floor with my employers). I know he loves me, and that he'll be on my side. It's nice to have someone like that. I hate feeling like I am always hanging out there on my own. When my brother's around I don't.

2 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

I dropped your brother off at the airport @ 3:30am!! I hope that he gets to you.....btw....we stopped at Walmart before the airport and got your friend a nice journal! I hope you guys have fun in Thailand!

amoetspes said...

Thaks Jase! I wish you could come too!!! Miss ya...