Saturday, January 15, 2005

Gray Day

Today I did nothing, and enjoyed every moment of it. It was rainy and gray today. I didn't leave the building at all until nine o'clock this evening. Today was the perfect day to put on my comfiest clothes, make a cup of hot apple cider (courtesy of Carolyn) and read, write, clean, and be a bum all day. It was nice not to have to go anywhere.

I don't know what's been wrong with me the past couple of weeks, but I've been a big bundle of tension. My stomach has been hurting daily, I've been getting headaches, and I've been so emotional. I cry at the stupidest things. Everytime I encounter my administrator I leave her shaking, and everytime I think about going in to school, I become nauseated. Honestly, this is ridiculous. I don't know what my problem is, but I know that this isn't normal. I need to get over it, whatever it is. Hopefully this week will be better. Lord give me strength.

1 comment:

0r4cl3 said...

Having a day off for yourself is a good thing! Can you find other ways to relieve your tension? Cause it sounds like it is making you physically sick....