Thursday, January 27, 2005

Unwanted Affection Again

Once again little notes and gifts are showing up on my doorstep and on my desk. It all smells strangely familiar, like I've experienced this before. Oh, wait, I have, a couple of times, and each time this started up I asked for it to stop, and then the guy behind it all sulked until the next time he started it all up. Yet another reason why I will be happy to leave this school. I will escape the never-ending, very unwanted affection of a certain person here. I don't even leave hints, I make requests. It's not like I am beating around the bush. Why can he not just leave me alone? If things haven't changed since I got here, and now I am planning on moving back to the U.S., why won't he just let it go? I do not understand, but I am thoroughly annoyed.

3 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

Aww, sarah. you always seem to be the target for these things. Well, good luck. I think you should tar and feather him.....

License to thrill said...

well, it's better than having things thrown at you.

amoetspes said...

Tom, do you have a story for me?