Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Climatization

I think I must have finally climatized (or whatever the term is). This morning I found myself sitting on my friend's porch sipping my hot coffee and thinking "my, it's comfortably cool this morning." Well, then I looked at their thermometer which is in the shade, and it read 90 degrees. It was only maybe ten in the morning, so it hadn't gotten over a hundred yet, but it was still 90 and I thought that was cool!!! What am I going to do when I have to adjust to North American weather? Somebody bring an icepick to the airport to chip away at me.

2 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

lol, you'll aclimitize quick enough when you make it back here!

Jeremy said...

wow, I cant believe your adventure in Thailand is almost over. Im sure you will go back to visit though. ;-) On to new and better things. ;-)