Saturday, April 02, 2005

Starbucks

Yesterday Starbucks taught me how to use thier equiptment and offered me a job. Unfortunately I will soon be moving and will not be able to take it. If the job had been offered in August I probably would have taken it simply to be surrounded by coffee on a regular basis. Good thing it wasn't. I was a pretty neurotic mess this year with only one job. Could you imagine adding another job to that and then pumping me with more caffine than I already have in my body on a daily basis? Yeesh. Not a very good thought. I made a pretty darn good latte though!

Today I went to the market with my friends. Man did I spend the baht! I got wedding presents and miscellaneuos other things. It was a productive trip, and fun, but man was it hot! The heat index today is up above 120 again. I am really looking forward to getting back to the States for spring weather!

No comments: