Thursday, October 28, 2004

I love the internet!

I have been on the internet for a long time this morning. I spend a lot of time on-line. I think that the people around me see that as a flaw, but I dissagree. I think it is a God-send. I love being able to be part of my friends and family's lives even when I am living on the other side of the globe. I have so many amazing people in my life who are very important to me. I couldn't imagine not being able to communicate with them, so regardless what peole say; props to the internet! Oh, and I really miss you guys.

3 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

I am so glad that you have internet. It is nice that you can be somewhat involved in our lives, so many miles away. Can't wait til you come home...

Jeremy said...

bless the internet. Im so glad for this invention. mainly, its the communication. God, I would feel soooo disconnected without it. But I also like the information at my fingertips. Being the information sponge I am its a great tool for me. But communication is number one. God bless the internet, Google, Blogger, and AIM. Oh, and cant forget WinMX. ;-)

amoetspes said...

D, thanks, I need it, and I'm praying for you too.