Friday, October 29, 2004

Looking Ahead

So I have been planning and thinking about next year a lot. My plans morph daily of course, but I think I am starting to get an idea of what I am going to do next year and I am excited about it. When things are rough here it's nice remember that my contract ends in May and that I can choose another route after that. It's wonderful to have options. It's good to have something to look ahead to, it helps me to get through the rough times. I am planning to move home for sure. I have several ideas of what else I am going to do but they are not fully formed yet. Just knowing that I will see the leaves change next year makes this one more bearable. Honestly, it's not always miserable. I really do like living here, I just always seem to write at my down moments. Anyway, happy toughts of what is to come help me to get through what is, and I am so excited about next year.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

hey, there will be an open camp counselor spot if you are interested. You will work June 1st till August 8th or something like that. I think it would be a great option for ya. Let you see the Rockies and everything. Consider it. ;-)