Sunday, November 28, 2004

Bad Attitude

To add to my not-so-great attitude about working here I just found out that the two weeks paid vacation that I was promised for Christmas has just been shortened to one. Not too excited about that! I wouldn't be so upset about that if my brother weren't coming all the way to Thailand for the break, but he is, so I'm struggling once again with my attitude about working here. How can they change something like that three weeks before it's supposed to happen? What's the deal? I admire people who are motivated, but when you are so driven that you are running people over and crushing them, it's not quite so admirable. I am not just talking about me. I hate watching the people around me get run itno the ground because of somebody's own personal ambition. Lord, help me with my attitude.

2 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

I am sorry to hear that Sarah. Hopefully they won't shorten it anymore!! Frustration is a normal emotion to have when something like this happens. Keep on enduring. This isnt forever...

License to thrill said...

I prefer to run myself into the ground