Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Deck the Halls

I got a package today from my grandparents of wrapped Christmas presents! I am so excited!!! I heard I had gotten a package so I went home on my lunch break just to see what it was, and that's what I got. I was bouncing off the walls for the rest of the day. I am such a child. I took them immediately upstairs to my little sitting room and arranged them very nicely on my coffee table. They make my little home look like Christmas! I refuse to open them before Christmas Day. I want them to sit there on that table calling to me tauntingly throughout the whole season just like the ones under the tree at home do. I hope one of them is Grandma's apple butter! Hers is my favorite and I have been craving it since I got here and I have been talking about it to everyone here. They had never even heard of apple butter! They are probably tired of hearing about it now though. The presents inspired me to go out after school today and buy some of those little twinkle lights to put up in my sitting room / bed room area. Hopefully I can find some other stuff to decorate with as well. I may be in Thailand, but it's still Christmas!!!

1 comment:

0r4cl3 said...

lol, sarah you sound like a little kid! I am glad that getting a package makes you so happy! I hope that you have a good holiday season there in the land of Thai!