Sunday, November 07, 2004

Dissatisfied

Honestly, what is my problem? I don't know what to do with myself. I talked to Jason online tonight. He was at Cafe Bean with Tom. He was getting ready to perform, and I would have given anything to just be there to watch him play. I talked to my mom online too. She was telling me about decorating the house for Thanksgiving, about fall, about family. I miss my family and friends so much. I miss my home. Am I ever satisfied? When I am home I want to go and do and travel and see and do. When I am away I just want to go home. What is wrong with me?

4 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

I think we are all dissatisfied with our lives right now. We are all changing. Nothing is wrong with you. I just wish we could all go through these changes together...

amoetspes said...

me too...

Jeremy said...

haha, ive always thought that I shouldnt take people away with me on my trip. ill change by myself thank you very much. Friends are for fun and good times. Not really change. Friends are stability. I guess we are just looking for some stability through all our changes.

amoetspes said...

- Who said the purpose of my trip was to change. Chance is an inevitable part of life. It happens with or without my friends nearby.