Monday, February 21, 2005

Frustration

There's no pleasing anybody, not that I even care. It's just annoying to be harped on all the time. When I first got here all I heard about was how fat I was. I got called fat, giant, and random Thai words that don't mean anything attractive. Now everybody's harping about how thin I am. Honestly I don't notice any difference. I'm not that thin. Especially not compared to the Thai women. But they won't just leave me alone and let it go. This country's obsessed with weight. They keep trying to give me money so that I will eat. Trust me, I eat. They all make fun of me at meals saying that I must be on a diet. Trust me I'm not. I may have lost a pound or two of sweat because I am not used to living in a perpetual sauna, but I haven't done anything special, and nobody needs to be concerned about my health! My manager was just in here informing me very loudly that I am not healthy because of my eating habits. What does he know about my eating habits? And why does he feel the need to yell all the time? Ok, I think I'm done venting for now. Sorry bout that guys.

2 comments:

0r4cl3 said...

You should take a bite out of your manager, and then ask him if he likes your eating habits....

amoetspes said...

hehehe, good idea...