Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Anonymous Nose Picking

Another Monday down, and it wasn't bad. School was fine. My students were good. I avoided administrators as much as possible. Even the student that I tutor after school was more agreeable than normal.

After school Erin, Vicky, and I went to Khao San Rd to do some shopping. We ate at this amazing Italian restaurant. I had calamari, bruschetta, and some of Erin's gnocchi. That's a meal you can't find on my soi! Erin and I got facials. It was really fun expect that the lady doing mine kept stuffing the cleansing creams and lotions up my nose, and then she would have to go digging in there with her cloth. I have never had someone else pick my nose for me before. It was quite the experience. I also somehow ended up with a chip of glitter on my face before the night was up. Fun times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are calming down for now. Now if you could only avoid the adminstrators for the rest of the time there, you'll be doing great!
Some glitter for your sparkling personality! Love, Mom

amoetspes said...

Awwww, thanks mom, although I'm not so sure that the personality's been sparklin' lately! Hopefully I'm getting back on track!