Sunday, February 13, 2005

Gotta Have That Coffee

I just forgot to pour my coffee into my cup, and so I absent-mindedly just took a sip of the powder creamer in the bottom of the cup. Honestly, until I get coffee into my system in the morning I am so spacey!

I went out with some of my friends last night and saw Finding Neverland. I really liked it. I have seen a bunch of good movies lately. For a while there they were all really supid, but lately they have been getting better. The International Movie Festival kicked off the good movie spree with Modigliani. Then came Phantom, which I loved, although my little community of farongs has given mixed responses to it. Last night's movie another one worth seeing.

1 comment:

amoetspes said...

I finally watched that clip. Hilarious, yep that one applies!